I am currently very busy rebranding, building a new site, making new cards not only for myself but for OhNo!Doom gallery as well. We are both hitting reset and coming back to work with a BANG!
To hit the ultimate reset I will be literally taking to the sea. In 10 days I will be embarking on an adventure to the Galapagos via the NatGeo research vessel. Hopefully there are limited Kraken attacks...
Here is what I (personally & professionally) hope to accomplish this year:
- Hot New website
- New crazy products
- Survive my adventure at sea
- Take at least one full day off a week, starting with two with the hopes of maintaining one
- Survive both a half marathon and triathlon
- One new sculpture a month (for no real reason)
- A slew of new shows and collabs
- Create my first pair of handmade shoes... ooooo
- Read a real book a little each day
- Update my blog more often (yay)
I will be back in February to unveil all that occurred in these 31days.. Happy New Year, see you again soon!
I fully support this operative :)
haha! Thanks, Mandi!
Post a Comment